The candidate will be responsible for maintaining SAP CO solutions.
· Primary SAP functionality supported includes: master data to support costing, material ledger, cost center accounting, product cost controlling, profitability analysis, and profit center accounting and integration with other SAP modules like SD, PP, MM, and IM.
· Responsibilities include working on SAP major initiatives or projects, as well as providing day-to-day support
· Consult with and advise users concerning major and/or complex problems. Document issue, define business requirements, investigate standard SAP-delivered functionality to resolve issue/problem, implement and provide support
· Perform detailed requirements gathering/documentation, conceptual design/prototyping, and functional testing in support of new ABAP development tasks
· Perform comprehensive research, studies and analysis of related user needs and objectives in specific SAP modules listed
· Manage data changes, corrections and transports (CTS), and security/access
· Provide expert trouble shooting and problem resolution
· Provide process and technical direction to process experts and users. Help to rationalize the architecture of Supply Chain.
Required Skills & Qualifications
· Five (5) years of SAP CO configuration and experience with Cost Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting, Contribution Margin Accounting, Product Cost Calculation & Internal Orders
· Integration of Product Costing and Material Ledger to SAP Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
· A strong knowledge of the integration points and data flow between manufacturing processes and finance.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|