- Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) is an integral development team within client’s Business-to-Business (B2B) technology group.
- BPMS supports client's vision to deliver business processes that are dynamic, flexible and a differentiator for client.
- BPMS leverages agile software development methodologies along with the Pega BPM tool to build web based software applications that deliver on business needs.
- The ideal candidate will be part of a team responsible for architecture on a variety projects. This includes: driving foundational system architecture, leading and reviewing solution designs and ensuring platform performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Lead the preparation of solution and strategy analysis, design, estimates and documentation
- Provide business and solutions architecture consultation for new projects
- Interface with stakeholders to ensure business needs are delivered
- Design and develop large scale Business Process Management(BPM) applications using Pegasystems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC)
- Participate in and monitor project development and delivery
- Participate in architectural strategy and product road mapping
- Ensure code is well architected, easily maintainable, performant and secure
- Mentor and coach team members
All About You:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Technology related field required
- Pega Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) preferred
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) required
- Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies required
- Strong understanding on web based application infrastructures and security required
- Experience with Pega PRPC highly preferred
- Must exhibit a strong sense of leadership, initiative and accountability
- Must be high-energy and detail-oriented
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead and mentor peers
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills required
- Agile/iterative development experience preferred
- Payments industry experience preferred
Conference Call Notes:
Pega Technical Lead Role:
- Design and develop large scale Business Process Management(BPM) applications using Pega systems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC).
- Experience with Pega 6.X/7.X (7.1.8 Current Version) required.
- Managing three people in their existing team for code reviews.
- Participating with Scrum meetings to develop the BPM.
- CSA, CSSA required and CLSA preferred
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|