· Work closely with data analysts and development stakeholders to transform data operations
· Design, document, and implement data lake and data stream processing
· Support the testing, deployment, and support of data processes
· Understand when to use data streams vs data lakes
· Design and implement support tools for data processes
· Benchmark systems, analyze bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them
· Articulate and align fellow team members to data process designs
· Experience architecting and deploying highly scalable distributed systems
· Experience using Spark, Storm, Kafka, Hadoop/MapReduce, SQL and other data processing tools and languages
· Experience building high-performance algorithms in scalable languages such as Scala and Java
· Familiarity with Big Data patterns of analysis such as machine learning, map reduce and complex event processing
· Experience working on Linux systems
· Software engineering experience (design, coding, testing, deployment and support)
· Experience using standard SDLC tools like Jira, Git, Jenkins, etc.
A good fit will Enjoy being challenged by and solving complex problems. Have good written and verbal communication skills. Be able to assist in documenting requirements. Be able to identify and resolve conflicts or ambiguities.
Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent industry experience.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|