Required Skills and Qualifications
· 3+ years of recent hands-on experience with Appian.
· Experienced in Appian 7.x version design, implementation and ability to translate software requirements specifications into Appian application and prototype.
· Expertise with the Appian BPM Framework/architecture.
· Good working knowledge of Application Servers like JBoss, WebLogic, IIS etc. as part of the installation.
· Experienced in configuring, debugging, and systems integration including configuring forms, reports, underlying logic, and interface components as a developer.
· Experienced with relational databases and SQL scripting.
· Must be able to work with users to gather and refine requirements.
· Experienced with Appian Custom Data Store.
· Strong communication skills.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
· Certified Appian Developer.
· Experience working with Appian Tempo.
· Java developer experience is a strong plus.
· 1+ years of recent work experience on a software development project in a Federal government setting.
· 1+ years of experience with Agile Framework.
|Salary||0 to 0|
|Years of Experience ||5+ to 10 years|
|Minimum Education ||-|
|Willingness to Travel||-|
|Hours per week||0|